Saturday, June 11, 2011

Patience.

I just wanted to write a quick blog post before getting to work on Video stuff for Agilent. It seems like my patience has dwindled over the past few years to the point where if I get annoyed by someone I have the potential to start snapping at them.

This is not okay for me whatsoever.

So what caused my lack of patience? I've been thinking about that the past few days and I still cant figure it out. I've done a bit of reading, however... And I think I can start moving towards making it better.

Every place says that its a good idea to keep a journal. And I usually do, but lately I've found myself too busy. Usually busy with crap that I should alleviate my time with.

So I guess another start to this blog will be my step 1. A good way to vent my frustrations in a healthy way.

Here's to a new start of my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment